spoooooky

 In the mood for a dark and twisty thriller?? Ya girl has the answer to you prayers. 

You Can Never Tell written by Sarah Warburton


I was gifted this book in the audiobook format from Dreamscape Media and NetGalley.

I always say that I prefer actual books over audiobooks but sometimes, it just makes sense to go the audio route. This is one of those that will keep your attention, even in the audiobook format!

Anyway, on to my thoughts on the book. 

In short, I loved this book! I love a good, dark and twisty story that takes me through unexpected ups and downs and completely turns everything on it's head by the end!

By the end of the book, I was a little overwhelmed with thoughts of "WHAT?!"and "WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE??" in the best and worst kind of way. 

I would recommend this book for anyone that is in the mood for a dark mystery that resembles the style of Ruth Ware and Lucy Foley. 

Do you prefer audiobooks, e-books or paperbacks/hardbacks?

This book is out now so go and get you a copy in whatever format your little heart desires. You can get this book off my amazon wishlist I created to help guide all of you to the books I have my eye on. 

Stay nerdy friends,
dayday



0 Comments:

Post a Comment