*Book Review* The Court Of Thorns and Roses

 The Court of Thorns and Roses book review






Ahem, my professional, fancy literary opinion is: OMG I LOVED IT AND I TOTALLY THOUGHT I WOULD HATE IT. I am hooketh.


If I had read this review a month ago I’d be like nahhhh boo, thanks, I’m not into all the fantastical bookish things. Gimme all the crime, thrillers, mystery…


BUT I have been converted, Hallelujah! 🙌 Thank you, Cauldron. ✨🌹


I was pulled in right away and felt like I could escape from this boring ole measly mortal life for a bit and maybe meet a high fae on my morning hunt in the woods. I mean, it could happen.


If you like: Hunger Games, outlander, Harry Potter and/or Game of thrones but you’re STILL like me and thought nahhh hun, I don’t like fantasy…you may be missing out… ✨


Have you read this book?
Thoughts?
If not, have I convinced you yet???


Oh and p.s. parental guidance is advised 🤣😬

0 Comments:

Post a Comment