welcome to the yaydaydayreads blog


I have been caught reading in social situations since 1992.



I am new to the book blogging world. However, I am a veteran book nerd.

I am constantly talking about books and obsessing over them so I decided maybe I needed a good outlet to let all that nerdiness flow.



Reading has been my passion since I learned to read. Seriously. I identified with Belle from Beauty and the Beast more than words can describe. 👑📚

Literally, growing up I would spend hours lost in the world of books. My parents would have to force me to go play outside. 😬



One time, my parents were trying to promote reading in our house and offered the kids an incentive for reading. A penny a page. Shortly after the start of the incentive, my parents had to discontinue it because I was logging too many pages. 🤣

All that to say, I’m more than thrilled to be here and to have so many people to discuss my favorite things with. It has been so fun so far.
 
I plan to do *honest* book reviews, give book recommendations, facilitate book clubs, and more. Mainly the point is to spread the excitement for reading. I am convinced everyone is just one good book away from becoming a reader. 

Let's talk nerdy! 

DayDay 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment